Friday, June 4, 2010

52 Reasons #1

I stole got this idea from Fatty Blogsticks. She's posting reasons why she wants to lose weight. I thought it is a great idea and I'm going to try to come up with one reason a week.

It wasn't such an easy thing to do after all. I've been trying to think of something for almost a week now! I guess I have to accept that at this moment there aren't any reasons why I want to lose weight but there are reasons why I have to.

# 1: so I don't have to start taking insulin. The doctor has suggested that maybe I should start taking insulin but I'm not interested. I don't know how much weight I need to lose so that taking medication is enough, but if I don't want to take insulin, I need to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write!