Monday, May 31, 2010

After One Week

Well I had a fun experience with my scale this morning. I weighed myself and it said that I had lost 1 kilo. I tried again and it kept giving me different weights. It took 8 tries before I got one weight a second time. So I decided to use the least weight loss and it was the kilo. I don't know then how accurate my starting weight was. My waist was down 1 cm.

Eating fruit everyday was a struggle. It's not as if I buy fruits that I don't like! Hopefully after a few weeks it will become enough of a habit that I don't have to force myself to eat it.

The two new habits I'm adding this week are to eat my fruit before 9 in the evening and not to eat after midnight unless my stomach is grumbling (because I won't be able to sleep).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write!